Wednesday, June 3, 2009

michele & her girls.

Beautiful dresses, perfect light and three amazing girls. What more could I possibly ask for?

While we ventured out for some photos of Isla on her birthday, it only seemed natural to take advantage of the situation and grab a few of Michele with her little ladies. I do wish someone would have captured a behind the scenes as my birthday girl was 10 shades of angry and grabbing at me with all her might. hehe. Can you say diva? But these girls did not let that phase them, and although Miss N was not feeling up to being in front of the camera, I am thrilled with the results.

Hope that you like them Mish. You are one stunning mama...inside and out. I am so fortunate to have you as a friend and of course to be a part of watching two very precious young ladies grow. [Yes, I had to get a touch sappy on you.]





Had to add this one. Our baby girls....sigh...

3 comments:

Memories For Life Photography said...

OMG Brooke!!!! You totally amaze me with all your talent!!!!!! Beautiful, clean, light picture's!!!! I love them all!!!! So, so stunning!!!! Of course, it helps that you have such beautiful models!!!!! Hehehe Fabulous job...... 8~)

Kristi Steeger said...

Sigh....beautiful. Just beautiful!!

Michele Dyson said...

Awww....I don't know which I love more; the photo, or your words....so sweet:) Love them all! You definately worked your magic in the 5 minutes we had:)