Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nick + Heather :: Engaged

We ventured out to Naramata, BC last night to photograph this couple in some amazing locations that Heather herself scoped out. Beautiful grass fields, an incredible clay bank and of course a old barn area complete with cattle in the distance. Thank you Heather for taking the time to find such fantastic spots. We always enjoy shooting in new places!

You were both too much fun. The inside jokes and of course the thought of possibly having to outrun a bull...sure did make this session that much more interesting. I do hope that you enjoyed your engagement session as much as I did.

Michele, thank you as always for allowing me to be a part of this session. Good times.

And because what would this post be without a little sneak. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Come on now! This is a TEASE!!!! I'm just buggin'! I saw Nick & Heather last night & they adore this photo....I'll p/u your disc later to see what other great ones you've got for me!!!

Andrea Blair Photography said...

wow Brooke! You knock it out.. :)