Friday, June 19, 2009

Denzer + Connie :: After

The weather was not on our side for this one. A storm was creeping in and was leaving me a touch concerned on whether or not we would be able to stay ahead of the rain...

I was able to tag along with Michele and I am so glad that I made the drive to meet up. If you have not noticed, I very much love second shooting. I love those moments that may otherwise be missed and the details that you are able to capture from another perspective. Luckily for me, Michele is always kind enough to have me tag along and get those bits.

Thank you Denzer and Connie for being so fantastic in front of the camera. You sure made our jobs easy! Of course, thank you to Michele for allowing me the chance to hang out and have a little fun with you all. Much appreciated.

A little sneak of their After session. Beautiful.

2 comments:

Michele said...

SUCH a great shot.....it suits that little spot perfectly:) Now get all the rest of your jobs done so we can see MORE! I know for a fact that you have a few gems just waiting for us all to see......can't WAIT!

Thanks so much for coming...I knew it would be a fun one:)

Connie said...

yes very great shot, now let's see the rest!! We loved having BOTH of you there, so fun!!