Sunday, June 21, 2009

George + Ranette :: After

The weather was absolutely perfect for our "after" session last night. Actually, everything about the session was perfect...

George and Ranette were married nearly a month ago. Michele and I were fortunate enough to be a part of their wedding day, however after a little misunderstanding we never did share the photos. Now, that is not like either of us as we both love blogging our latest. So I am making up for it now!

Here are a few from last nights session...George and Ranette, you did a fabulous job. Ranette you are a stunner and really know how to work it without much direction at all. Love that. George, thank you for putting up with us. ha. You do have that perfect camera ready expression. So thank you both.

Michele, a pleasure as always. You make me enjoy what we do that much more. Thanks girl.

I completely love these. Usually I just do a one photo sneak...but you deserve a little extra blog love.






8 comments:

Pam Linfitt Photograpy said...

Gorgeous shots, Brooke!! It makes me want to redo my wedding!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the colour in these! Great shots, ladies, as always!

Green Peas Photography said...

They're all beautiful but I love the last one!

Michele said...

The last two. mmmmmm...yumma, yumma! Even seeing that last one out of camera I KNEW it was going to be a fave. I SO hope they order that one on canvas....it's beautiful.

You did a superfantastic job on this one!

Thank you!!!!!

Brandi said...

Oh wow, Brooke the last one is so stunning - the light, pose, everything is perfect!

Baker Photography said...

WOW brooke.... awesome photos as always! THE LAST ONE IS TO DIE FOR!!! good work as always!

Andrea Blair Photography said...

Fabulous... :)

McCloud Photography said...

Wonderful images and love the two dogs.
Brandy McCloud Ford