Sunday, June 7, 2009

girls just have fun.

Last night I had the pleasure of taking part in something that is very rare for most mothers. A girls night. This girls night however, was to celebrate something a little extra special...Michele's 30+1 birthday. [happy birthday chickie]. Things of course got a little carried away, as they often do when you say the word PARTY around Michele. But of course, it was all worth it and ended up simply stunning...just as expected.

This is one amazing group of woman and I am so thrilled to be able to count myself as their friend. Thanks to each and everyone of you for sharing in the wonderful food, fancy drinks and of course...interesting conversation. A special thanks to Simone & Dom for hosting (Dom for the construction of the wonderful sitting area you will see below [yes he built that entire thing. CRAZY.]...and for some incredible snacks) and also to Michelle from Cin Cin Events for much of the decor...beautiful.

Again, happy birthday Michele...I hope that this year is filled with nothing but the best things that life has to offer. Here's to another year of enjoying all of lifes special bits and watching our kiddies grow together.












7 comments:

Michele said...

Sniff sniff....you're making me all weepy:) Thank you for your words...you're so good at that, can't you teach me?! It really was a great night, with an interesting mix of "girls" ( yes, I am still a part of that category )! Simone & Dom were sooo generous to host for us all. Thanks to all for coming and enjoying a great night together...it was fabulous!

And I LOVED my gift B.....I only wish there were an extra for you since I know you really wanted it!

Rebecca Sehn said...

I love girls nights. That shot of you is gorgeous!

Jessica Hanaumi said...

Wow, what a gorgeous party and gorgeous ladies!

Jackie Wonders :: photography blog said...

THAT is my kinda party! great details!!

shey said...

STUNNING!!!!!!! Every detail is so gorgeous and you documented it perfectly!!! Love the light in all of these - so so so beautiful!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks so much to all of you. mish i am so glad you loved it, i know one day i will have my very own. hehe.

the details...ah the details. my fave thing in the world. i just love those bitty parts. really appreciate the blog love all. it makes me smile!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

Ummm please be friends with me!!! That party looked so fun and beautious! LOL you both rock!