Friday, June 26, 2009

beauty. inside & out.

I love everything about summer. The sunshine. The beaches. The smell of Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen. My birthday week [yes I said week]. Its the time of year that just brings a smile to my face and I wish it would never end.

Of course it is also a reminder of change. The kids finish school, graduate a class and move forward. This year was a big one for our oldest girl as she graduated grade 5 and is now heading to middle school. She will no longer be able to walk down the hill as she did this year or call me for surprise lunch dates [they will be missed]. So much change in so few days, but I really cannot help but be excited for what the future holds. Haley, you are an amazing young lady. We are so very proud of you and all that you have accomplished. Your "G's" were the icing on the cake. We just adore you.

I was able to snap this one as she was rushing in to grab her shoes for the big day. I begged her for a quick moment in front of my camera. I received a sweet smile and nod...then rushed to capture her in all her beauty. Six photos were taken. This one I love.

5 comments:

Grumpa said...

I think this is the best photo I have ever seen of Haley! Nice job on both sides of the lens ladies.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!

Rebecca Sehn said...

You are such a lucky mom. :) Beautiful!

McCloud Photography said...

This is a photo to treasure. She is a beautiful girl with a wonderful smile.

Brandy McCloud Ford

michele said...

Hollllllaaaa!!! Wow Miss Haley; you are absolutely stunning....you keep getting prettier and sweeter each and every time I see you. I only hope that my girls turn out to be half as kind as you have turned out to be:)

And of course, kudos on the photo Brooke, it's a great one!