Thursday, June 11, 2009

the best parts of me.

Are these tiny little people that we created. Yup. I look at those faces and could not imagine my life any other way!

Many things have reminded me these past few weeks of how fortunate I am to have all that I do. To take a moment and really appreciate it all, the good and of course the moments that we could all do without. I wish I took more time to really enjoy those good moments as they seem to pass so quickly and before you know it, the days turn into months and you flash back wondering where the years went. Luckily, these little faces have reminded me that it all goes too fast and although you never know what tomorrow might bring...today is what really matters...




**while your here...leave a little love, i always like to know who is stopping by!**

7 comments:

Baker Photography said...

brooke those were so sweet and what such a true statement... we def. all need to remember that more often! fabulous!

Danna said...

they are adorable! Love the bath pics and can't wait until my baby is big enough to do some..thank you for sharing a little bit of yourself with us :-D

BunkUnc said...

BROOKIE...You have 2 of the most amazing kids I love them more than I could ever express in this 2"x1.5" comment box!! One Day my B E A UTIFUL little Niece and my Amazing little Nephew will See how Wonderful there Mom Is...Hopefully their not like Bunk and take 24 years to Realize This!!!
Brookie you are Truly one of a kind...The words you write warm my Heart and the pics you take Freeze those Precious moments in time that I Feel like I was There for!!! Your Bro Misses You but Always Loves Ya... Give some Lovin to the Miss and my Wild little Nephew From Their BunkUnc!!! Love Ya!

Michele said...

Do I REALLY want to leave a post after your bro's verrrrry sweet one?! Oh well, I will anyways.

I love these images....I love that they're real and true and honest. Si's expression is so cute, and Isla's hair...come ON!

Great conversions too:)

Brooke Bowland said...

you are all very kind. thank you.
yah i guess my brother is a tough act to follow. wow. thanks toph...we love and miss you too. now move here!!!
again...thanks much to all of you. these are so "us" and that is what I love about them. thanks michele for noticing...hehe.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful as always Brooke. And your FB profile picture took my breath away-I LOVE it all!

Shannon said...

I was given your link as I am a distant relative of Jerry's. I have to say you take beautiful photos!