Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a moments notice.

I get no more than a moments notice and poof...we are onto something new. Only a week ago I noticed that our Mi-Miss was cutting 2 of her 4 molars...2 days ago, I noticed another coming in. Just like that.

Tonight she spent much of the evening hauling around with her walker and I know its coming...I just know I am going to turn around and watch my sweet baby girl turn into a toddler and feel as though I got nothing more than a moments notice.

And because everything is better with pictures. Here she is, sad to sweet in seconds...


4 comments:

Pam Linfitt Photograpy said...

I think she is absolutely perfect, and I love watching her grow through your eyes!! Logan is creeping up to his second birthday, and I feel like I am about to lose my baby!!
Gorgeous photos, as always!!

Jessica Hanaumi said...

Oh my goodness, the teary photos get me every time!

Tasha said...

She just can't possibly be any cuter. I mean, really. Her eyes are gorgeous and I love how you're able to capture them all the time. I agree with Pam. It's been so fun watching her grow over the past year. And I feel the same way as she does about Laura. She'll be two in October and it just makes me so sad.

Michele said...

Okay, that crying shot is SUCH a keeper; I know it's easy to capture babies just being themselves but this one really makes me feel as though I'm right there...she really is such a little beauty.

And nice focusing...it looks sharp:)