Monday, June 29, 2009

Jerry + Cheryl :: I Do

I had the pleasure of photographing Jerry and Cheryl's wedding at Cedar Creek Estate Winery a few weeks ago. Such a beautiful location and although we were in a slight fight with the skies that day...nature was on our side and the sunshine took over.

The day was completed, enjoying great company with a fabulous reception at The Harvest Golf Club. Wonderful food, amazing location and the DJ services of Dave Shannon Music.

Thank you Jerry and Cheryl for being most fantastic. You are one rockin' couple and have the greatest families. I was truly honored to be a part of your day.

No more waiting...here are a few from the day...

What is not to love about Cheryl's dress??





Stunning bouquet Creations by Mom and Me...

4 comments:

Baker Photography said...

Very Nice photos brooke! You always cease to amaze me! I always just LOVE stalking your blog! good work!

Memories For Life Photography said...

WOooooooooOW!!!!!! You amaze me with your talent Girl!!!!! Love them all, you rocked it!!!! Love the processing of them.....just stunning!!!! Can't wait to see more stuff!

Cheryl said...

Thank you Brooke - They are beautiful! I love the one at Cedar Creek. And - you were so right about the field with the yellow flowers! It looks awesome.

Michele said...

Mmmmm....they sure are beautiful; love the location, her flowers, and that DRESS? My gosh those dress shots are stunning. Loving the colours in these; they look genuinely happy - fab job!