Monday, April 6, 2009

baby "m" :: sneak peek

Today Michele and I were able to photograph this sweet baby girl and although things did not go exactly as planned, I am thrilled with a couple of the images. If you are ever told that photographing babies is easy, they are not being honest with you! ha.

This little lady is the daughter of the lovely mama below, Lindsay of Heiress Salon & Boutique. Thank you Lindsay for sharing your little sweetie with us today, I could have snuggled her for the entire afternoon! I am crossing fingers that she is a happy girl and is willing to put up with all of our mauling this Wednesday.

and yes...its all real.


7 comments:

Heidi said...

So precious. Looks cooperative to me but I totally know how unpredictable these wee ones can be. Beautiful shots.

Shelley Forsberg said...

Adorable! I love all the hair!
These look wonderful so far!

Ty Carter said...

These are sweet photos, very warming

Grumpa said...

nice work Brookie

Tasha said...

you got a smile!!!! SOOOOO cute! good job :)

Mary Marantz said...

#2 ROCKS my socks off!!! awesome!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks all. it was a short and sweet session and its always nice when you can snap a few that you adore!