Sunday, April 12, 2009

twins :: sneak peak

Twins. Yes Twins. I have never had the opportunity to photograph twins and could hardly wait to have two wee ones to maul!

I have to admit though, this was a tough one. Two babies sleeping at the same time? I would love to know how others do it. It seems we only had a few fleeting moments of two sleeping babes. As hard as we tried, one little miss just was not up for a snooze!

Thank you again Genevieve for allowing us into your home and of course, thank you Michele for coming along for this one, I am so glad you did.

Stay tuned over the next few days for more images from this session. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

So lovely :)

Joanna Wilcox said...

Gorgeous images!

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is feel good

Shelley Forsberg said...

I always love checking out your blog:)
Amazing image as usual:)

Simone Unsworth said...

oh so worth it! Not that I was there, but great picture! I will babysit any time for you 2.

Michelle Ballantyne said...

OMG that is so freakin' adorable. GREAT JOB!! You rock!!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks much. it was worth it for this one that is for sure!!!