Monday, March 30, 2009

lindsay :: unborn

Thanks again to Lindsay of Heiress Salon & Boutique for being such an amazing model. You are always a pleasure to photograph. Even with a belly, you are up for anything. I just have to love that!

I was set to go solo on this shoot as Michele was out of town and sent it my way. Luckily she made it back and we were able to work together (which I love). Miss Eve tagged along in her stroller and that girl is officially a photographers daughter. She slept almost the entire time!

On a side note...I wish I was half this stylish when not pregnant. ha.

Now of course, the goods.









7 comments:

Kayleen Taulanga said...

ooh I love her gladiators! Great pix brooke!

Brandi said...

So fun, I looove her shoes!!

Memories For Life Photography said...

OMG Brooke!!!!!! I so love this session! Amazing as usual!! LOve, love #1 & 4.....beautiful!!!!!! Wish we had pregnant women out here willing to do that!!! Was she a trash the dress model of yours before? She looks familiar!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

awesome job!! she is rock'n and so is your stuff lady!

Michele Dyson said...

Yummmmm is right! She rocked the shoot, as did you. I'm digging your shots, especially the ones with the pink dress. I'm so glad I made it back, as I would have been seriously envious!

Leah said...

Fabulous stuff! Her shoes are awesome and you did a great job!!

Brooke Bowland said...

thank you all.

you know when you show up and your pregnant mama is rockin' sandals like that...its going to be an amazing day!

chantelle...yes she was! good call!