Saturday, April 4, 2009

Changing.

Change is something I am fond of. Well, at least in certain areas of life! The logo was a large step in the right direction for me...and although it took some prompting, it seems a change of look in another area was required as well. Cutting off my hair was not exactly the plan, but I could not be happier and actually may never grow it out again! I LOVE it. LOVE.

Of course this also meant that new photos were required. I am fortunate enough to have an amazingly talented friend who is able to put up with all of my goofiness and attempts to work my Tyra. Although some of these photos look entirely effortless, trust me when I say they are anything but. She had her work cut out for her.

Head over to Michele's site and check them out. I am only posting a teaser here.

Thanks for making me look so hot. Now if only I could pull it off in the flesh. hehe. Love this one...



Of course, Michele had her turn in front of the camera as well and I will be sharing those soon. Less than 6 weeks post baby, and she looks incredible!

5 comments:

Pam Linfitt Photograpy said...

Wow, Brooke, you look amazing!! I love the new haircut!!!!

D-Trac Construction Inc. said...

HELLOOOOO, How cute are you??? Looking Hot Hot Hot!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

FRICKEN STUNNING JUST PASSED MY LIPS AGAIN!!!

ok..so remember when i said id love to come back as a much cooler version of myself...

i change my mind..id like to come back as a much cooler and FRICKEN STUNNING version of myself.

wow.

The Bother said...

Love the new look Brookie it compliments you very well Beautiful as always!!!
love ya
ur Bro

Memories For Life Photography said...

OMG Brooke!!!! You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE this hair cut on you!.....WOWsers....8)
Hot mama,here you come...LOL And the picture's of Michele are also simply stunning!!!! You are one BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED lady!!!!