Saturday, April 4, 2009

michele :: headshots

I am not the only one that has had some major changes lately. Take a look at the lovely brunette I had the pleasure of photographing. Hello!

When Michele arrived home as a brunette it took a few days for it to sink in. Especially considering I am pretty sure she was still in shock...but I have to say, I LOVE IT. The colour is amazing and look at those eyes...incredible!

Only 6 weeks post baby Eve and already in front of the camera looking fabulous. I know she may not feel 100% ready for photographs yet, but for what its worth I think she looks absolutely fantastic. Now just wait until that sunshine comes out and we can get back to working outside...where we both feel at least a touch more comfortable on the other side of the lens.

Thank you for allowing me to snap a few of you workin' your new look. H - OT!

On another note. Michele and I were just discussing the tight facial crop the other day. I am a fan of this crop and recently saw another fantastic photographer use it. Andrea Hanki of Pink Sugar Photography. Love her work. So I thought I would give it a try...of course, this was without knowing Michele was doing the same thing! Great minds.





12 comments:

D-Trac Construction Inc. said...

WOW...Looking AMAZING!

Brandi said...

hotness!

Jessica Hanaumi said...

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing, Brooke!

Tasha said...

Love it! And damn girl, I don't look half that good now, let alone 6 weeks after giving birth! In the words of Jim Carrey (the Mask) "Smokin'!"

Sharelle said...

Lovin the brown hair! I love the second shot.

Developed Memories Photography said...

amazing photos. michele's brunette looks amazing too! and i love the way her bangs are cut :)

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

ok im about to write a story..brace yourself.

ok so im reading and im thinking..im kinda afraid to see her as a brunette..what will she look like? b/c lets face it..she is gorgeous as a blonde..i mean hello! but then i scrolled down tentatively..and WAM!! the words

FRICKEN STUNNING passed my lips..

the end.

The Bother thats jealous of ur talent! said...

GORGEOUS.

Catie R said...

Great headshots. I really like the one with half of her face.

Lisa Gilbert said...

These are fabulous! I love her hair and makeup, and the shot of her eye is just stunning. Excellent job!

Tasha said...

ok another hottie mama!! both of you look awesome with the new hair looks! i need an update on mine.... blah!

Brooke Bowland said...

Oh its even more amazing in person. I love it! Her eyes...pop!
Thanking you all for the comments!