Sunday, January 25, 2009

thank you

After spending much of today in bed [seems I am fighting a flu bug...and winning]...I thought this would be a good time to express my thanks to all those that frequent my blog. That 2 minutes you take to post a comment, means the world to me and inspires me to push forward with following this crazy dream.

So thank you all for taking those moments. Yup, I am feeling a little sappy.

And a few photos...cause we know that's what we all go to blogs for!

penticton baby picture

penticton baby picturetaken at f1.4. yum.

penticton baby picturehad to post this...its sooooo boudoir!

And if you read this far...you will now be given the top secret shirt information! Ready...
Superstore!!! Can you believe it? If it had been available in a size run, you can be guaranteed both Michele and I would have cleared them out.

9 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

I knew it was superstore..i can spot JOE clothes a mile away..lol and i dont even have kids..alrighty, better make a run to my local superstore and buy them out for all of the little girlies in my life! thanks for the top secret info!

your little lady is so so so gorgeous..i cant stand it! how do you have such perfect light in your house!! jealous!

Brooke Bowland said...

did i forget to post the rule?? if you find this...and i cannot, you MUST purchase it for me in a 1 & 2 and let me know so that i can send you a chq and pay the shipping!!! LOVE it.
Sigh.

The ones are the hardwood were actually taken in my foyer...hadnt tried that. Turned out pretty well considering the day. Top one, in my room of course.

Anonymous said...

Lookin good Brookie hope your feelin better and if i knew what shirts i would look for ya since i'll be in Ditchmond tomorrow now for the serious part Put some effin clothes on my neice baggy puffy clothes stay ALL times!!! ps love the pics of you and the little Miss nice pics michelle You are both very talented and I am soo very glad all the Great pics you both take make me feel not so far away Thank You!!!

Heidi said...

They also have those cute shirts at Extra foods in Westbank. Yes, a great selection and usually not sold out of most things. Just saw them there on Saturday!! That is my little secret for you!!

Brooke Bowland said...

ahhh. i am a shirt stalker! thanks heidi. if my ma cant find them, i think i will be making a drive!!!! so appreciate it...

Anonymous said...

I was at superstore today and spotted it across the room and thought...that looks familiar...then it hit me...so you will have to come east...there were a dozen there from sizes 1-5T!!!

Amy Hahn said...

om gosh the last one is so funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots, those eyes really draw you in.

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness .. the last image is toooo ocute!! I love it .. and your lighting is awsome .. Love these!!