Saturday, January 3, 2009

Simply Special

Just before Christmas I received a surprise gift in the mail. It was from an Auntie of mine [my grandmother's sister]. I tore it open [as I love surprise presents via post]!

I immediately smiled. She had knit a sweater for the little Miss and I adore it. She truly could not have sent an item that I could have possibly held more dear than a sweater she made especially for miss miss. It warmed my heart. So thank you Auntie "G"...it means the world to me and I will cherish it always...




15 comments:

Grumpa said...

I really like the coy look in the second photo of the sequence.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love these! So sweet!

Amber said...

Totally adorable!!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh soooo cuttteee!! I just want to squeeeeeze this baby!! GREAT Photos!!

Anonymous said...

2nd pic is unbelivable new Favorite for sure the other are sweet aswell SOOOOOOOOOO cute and suckh a great pic LOVE IT!!!! LUMI

Anonymous said...

These baby shots are great...really enjoy the high key look!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks all for the comments!!! it brightens my day...

oh and i LOVE the high key style...so thanks brandon!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images. I love your black & white!

michele said...

wow!
what a cutie!!
great photos :)

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

so my biological clock seems to tick louder when i come here...dang you! lol

she is stunningly beautiful..truly..and the sweater is precious...you rock!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! #2 is a definate stand-out!!

Brittney Hale said...

Its hard to know what to compliment first- the beautiful babe or the great images?!?! As always she is the sweetest little thing and you rock the pics!!!!

Splendid! Photography said...

what a CUTIE!!!!!!! great work!!!

Brooke Bowland said...

what a morning. waking up to all these fantastic comments. thank you all...it means a lot to me!!!

devon, you seriously have a way with words girl. have you ever thought of writing??

Anonymous said...

I love the bright black and whites!