Friday, January 23, 2009

mama & the miss

Right around the 6 month mark I recall thinking "she is actually going to grow up". YIKES! Right then, I knew that having a few photos of the myself and the miss as her personality emerged...were ultra important to me. Of course, busy lives got in the way and somehow we waited until Michele was nearly due with her own baby [I can hardly wait], to set up a session!

Thanks so much Michele for taking the time to snap these for me. I know that I will not be able to keep the miss miss little forever, but at least I now have these to cherish as she grows.

I am a lucky girl. A lucky, lucky girl! Check out the amazing photos, I completely adore them...I am sure I will have more favs too...I just pulled these from Michele's blog!




2 comments:

Brittney Hale said...

Oh my gosh.. the two of you in b/w on the bed- so so precious!!! i love em. its such a good idea to have pics of yourself and the kids, they will appreciate it so much when they get older, plus they grow to fast.

Tasha said...

Such pretty ladies! And OMG, in the third one, she looks just like the little man!