Thursday, January 22, 2009

michele & miss n

We always chat about having sessions together with the kids...however it rarely happens. Truth is, when it does...its CHAOS! Michele & Miss N came over today for some girl time in front of and behind the camera. Now I know all you ladies are going to ask..."where did she get that shirt"? Oh yes, I am in line to get one as well...and when you find out where it was purchased, you are going to rush out and get one for every little girl you know [hint hint, I would like it in a 1 & 2 if you are asking...our store was all out]. Note that I am looking for blog love in order to find the store location. Shameless I know!

Of course we had fun, but man oh man...when little ones are involved, practically no light is available in the bedroom and you are attempting to hold a reflector with your toes...things become work in a hurry! By the time we were done, the bedroom looked as though a group of toddlers had been left to their own devices. hehe.

I have not had much of a chance to go through everything from the day...but at first glance I found some that are very much loved and couldnt help but share. Now dont be surprised if a few more surface over the next few days...

So here are my beautiful models for the day...

Be sure to head over to Michele's site and check out the Miss & I in front of the camera.

penticton child picture
penticton child picture
penticton child picture
penticton child picture
penticton child picture
penticton child picture

*note* the belly photo was edited by Michele. Loved her edit so much, I decided to use it!

13 comments:

Tasha said...

So I really have no words to say, I've said them all before and at some point, I get sick of saying the same thing over and over again. But, once again, you did a phenomenal job, Miss N's eyes look amazing as does mommy's! And I'm so in love with the belly shot! I love that she has her eyes closed as she's hugging! Why oh why do you have to live so far away?!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

just like tasha, i cannot say anything i have not already said..wow brooke you blow me away on a regular basis..how lucky you are to get to photograph those two! what a dream!

and yes we all want to know where the shirt is from! lol

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! My faves are the last two - M and N are so beautiful and I can't wait to see N's new little sis! Gorgeous!!!!

Michele said...

Hehe! I haven't looked at them since last night & they've actually got me tearing up a bit ( which rarely happens)! She's such a sweetie....getting to be a darned good model, even if it does cost us "monies"! I suppose these ones are feeling extra special since it's the last shoot of us with her being my "only" girl!

Thanks again so much!!!!

Developed Memories Photography said...

Michele's skin is so amazing! Is that real?? If it is, I am SO jealous, and if it's edited, then . . I'm still jealous, cause I don't know how to do that. The close up of their faces is adorable, and I LOVE the belly shot, cutest thing I've ever seen. You two rock! Once again . . Jealous.

Brooke Bowland said...

tasha & devon. thanks ladies. you two sure know how to make this girl smile!!

brandi. thanks much. oh and i agree...she is going to be a stunner just like mama & big sis.

michele. stop that. i will cry! hey, she at least she wasnt asking for bills!

developed memories. sorry i totally giggled when i read this. all i could think is "her skin is real". hehe. but i know what you meant. i did love her up a little as the room was very shadowy at the time and no one wants that. but michele has amazing skin to start with so she really doesnt need much!!! oh and red earth or benefit highlight on the cheeks is a MUST!

Anonymous said...

Haha!!! Were we not JUST talking about wrinkle creams?? I swear the SECOND I hit thirty they started coming fast and furious! I can't really complain, but Totally Rad Actions "pro retouch" is definately a close friend of mine....especially when you don't have great, even lighting to work with:)

You did a fab PP job, Brooke!

D-Trac Construction Inc. said...

I love the connection between the mom and daughter. Great work!! As Always!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Beautiful photo's of beautiful girls, and an even bigger WOW for Miss N's eyes, especially in the third down, incredible!!! I don't know who's luckier, Brooke for being able to shoot Michele and Miss N or Miss N and Michele for being able to model for such an amazing photographer!!!

Kristi Steeger said...

Yea speechless is a good word for it. Holy WOW Brooke I LOVE these!! Amazing is putting it lightly.....these are my current favorites of yours if I have to pick favs. You are inspiring Brooks, simply inspiring.

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

so...the shirt is from??? lol

Brooke Bowland said...

haha. i was just typing it up! its in my most recent post "thank you". SUPERSTORE girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are so awesome. I love love love the one with the tummy. The emotion on that little girls face is precious! Great work :)