Thursday, January 15, 2009

random business chatter

Since I have been slacking in the way of "real" photo shoots...I figured I would share some random thoughts about my work.

This weekend I will be behind the camera for an exciting shoot with Miss Michele. You will be able to see that belly in all its glory and ladies...it is a belly to see. Michele looks amazing! Hopefully it will warm up a touch for us by Sunday, but we will tough it out either way.

In other business ramblings, I am doing the usual and working on far too many things at once. Packaging, prepping, forms, business cards etc. Its time to really focus and get it together...time to listen to that little voice in my head [usually my husband] and set aside real hours to WORK! Sigh. The creative parts of me just don't like to be tied to time...but I think he may actually be right on creating a schedule. [I may have to delete that last sentence as he reads my blog.] Ha.

So that is all things Me at the moment. Nothing too crazy. Just workin' away and trying to get into a groove. Of course I wont leave you without a little photo of one of my fav models...she is growing way too fast...teeth 3 & 4 are coming in!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a little sweetheart!

I can't wait to see what you and Michele come up with this weekend!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks brandi. i think i might just keep her. hehe.

i am sure we will have loads of fun. hopefully its not freezing!!! it just started to snow again. ugh.

JBHale said...

Wow Brooke, I think we were seperatd at birth-- are story is the same. such a hard juggling act. i just ordered my business cards today- after weeks and weeks of revisions- one thing off my long long list. :)

Brittney Hale said...

oops- i was logged in under my hubby. JBHale, its me Brittney.

Brooke Bowland said...

Brittney...you have how many babies? Come on now...you are my hero! I dont know how on earth you find time!?!? Dont you just love when you accomplish something for yourself??