Friday, September 5, 2008

ryan + sharelle :: after

When I received a phone call from Michele [my lovely "ex" partner], I knew this was a session I could not miss. She was contacted via the internet and was excited to find out that they were looking for a Trash the Dress Session [TTD]. Now, often times this is an idea that is tossed around by a couple, but never comes to be. This time around, we quickly learned that they fully intended to take things all the way...

Thank you Michele for inviting me to snap some shots during your session and of course a huge thanks to Ryan + Sharelle who were just way too much fun and were truly up for anything. I hope that you enjoy your images as much as I enjoyed taking them.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke,

These are stunning. Thanks for coming out, it was so much fun working with you both.

Brooke Bowland said...

Thank you Sharelle! I had a fantastic time...will hopefully have everything up for you soon.

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

wow, the second last one is amazing! i love the sand on her! gorgeous! these shoots look like soo much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Love these shots - TTD is a great idea and I'm hoping it starts to take off over here in the UK soon.
love the sand all over he dress and the last one in the water splashing has so much energy and life.