Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my models

I have been so busy with work [weddings, new logo, re-vamping the blog...the list goes on] and daily life that I have neglected to share any new photos of my favorite models. Of course, those would be my kiddies! They are way down the line in the way of processing, but I had to post something of the miss as she is growing way too fast...

Michele and I are hoping to head out to Summerland this week and have a shoot with the kids, so I will have loads to share and get caught up on.

Til' then...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo yummy. She is absoulutely DELISH in this photo, and of course that fabric is to-die-for! So glad you posted something new of the Miss-Miss:)

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

ok i just gasped..that is how gorgeous she is...wow

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks so much. she is pretty precious that is for sure!

Anonymous said...

There's my favorite girl. ( other than my own, of course) Just gorgeous!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks simone! yah...she has a face that you just cant help but love. hehe.