Friday, September 5, 2008

fresh. modern. bright.

All the things I was looking for when I was designing my new logo...

Its been a long work in progress but I am loving the new look. It is simple and clean with a bright, sunny feel that brings a smile to my face. Don't get me wrong, I loved the last logo as well...but this is just more "me".

I have focused on one image for my header...I am going to go with this idea for a while. I intend to showcase a photo from a session and will likely be switching things up between 2 weeks and 1 month. To debut the new logo I chose Miss "A" from a recent session. She is just way too precious and I am very grateful to our friends for allowing me to photograph their little beauty.

So bookmark and keep checking as I have some sessions in the works and will be posting more later today.

Tomorrow I am off to photograph a wedding and can hardly wait to share...

thanks much
b.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new logo!! LOVE how bright and fresh it is - it's perfect!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks brandi. i am loving it...much more me! these things take time, but when they start to come together it sure does feel great!!!