Friday, September 19, 2008

jellybeans + monies

A few more from our little shoot last night. I have been working tonight, so I selected a quick few that I had the chance to edit last night. I must say, both Michele and I sure are fortunate to have such wonderful little ones. Not only are they adorable [slight bias]...but they are even somewhat co-operative. Hey, you can get a wee one to do a lot for the promise of jellybeans [in Si's case] and "monies" [in Nevaeh's]. Whatever it takes!

I hope that you dont get too bored of these...I have more that I know I am going to love!

On a side note...I know Mama thinks she looks a little stunned in the one of miss "N" solo...but I adore how she looks so angelic! Its art...its subjective...hehe.





5 comments:

D-Trac Construction Inc. said...

These are too sweet for words - great job!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful Brooke.

Anonymous said...

A friend just linked your blog to mine to say that my daughter looks like this little blond girl....I think my friend is right! BTW, she's adorable! So is the little guy!

katieleigh said...

yikes.. you are amazing at this

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks ladies. very kind of you all!!! i sure do enjoy what i do...

sonja i will have to check out your blog!