Sunday, September 14, 2008

dave + ali :: wedding

When first meeting a client, we never really know what to expect. Everyone is unique in their love story! Our first meeting was with a solo Ali and although Dave was not present, we were given a good sense of who he was from the way Ali beamed when she spoke of him. A second meeting only confirmed what we already knew. When we met with both Dave + Ali just before the big day, it was easy to see the deep love that they shared.

Thank you Dave + Ali for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Thank you for your patience in the heat and your outgoing personalities. We had a fantastic time!

Here is that long awaited sneak peak that I promised. We should have a gallery open for you very soon.

Wishing you nothing but happiness as you move forward in your lives together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.....YAH! I am aboslutely IN LOVE with each and every one of these shots; I'm quite partial to the last one where he's working the "Zoolander". They really were a tonne of fun and I'm so glad we did it together.

PS - I L.O.V.E your new "Indigo" frame; I think I'm needing one of my own:)

Mish

Tasha said...

Love these! The last one is hilarious!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks tasha...we had a blast at this one!!!

Brooke Bowland said...

of course thank you michele as well. I am very excited with these shots and cannot wait to share with Dave + Ali!