Wednesday, September 24, 2008

perfectly pregnant.

Michele was kind enough to give me a call and ask me to come along for her most recent shoot. Since I have zero issues playing "donkey" I was happy to tag along and even able to get some fantastic shots! So thank you Michele.

As for our beautiful model. She is due in a few weeks and looks absolutely stunning. Talk about the perfect baby belly...what a beautiful mommy to be. Yes her belly is truly that perfect! Sigh. Okay, maybe I have a touch of envy...hehe. Thank you mom-to-be for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your session. I had a wonderful time being a part of these moments before your latest addition arrives and of course capturing photos of your little girl Miss "A" (she is too cute for words). I cannot wait to hear all of the details on your new arrival...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous.....both our models and the photos; especially the 2nd one, I LOVE the angle you got! So glad you came with me:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming along and taking such great photos!! I love the ones with the purple shirt - thanks! Love the one of Averi smiling too! - Thank you!

Brooke Bowland said...

so glad i was invited! it was a great time!!! i sure do enjoy shooting with you.

you are very welcome shelly...i was happy to be able to tag along and capture a few alternative angles. thanks for being such a willing and patient participant!!! keep us in the baby loop!

Hanaumi Photography said...

These are awesome, Brooke!

Anonymous said...

Great maternity shots - loving your use of textures!