Thursday, September 18, 2008

love?

Maybe one day! As of right now, getting these two near each other can be quite a challenge. Getting them together and looking at the camera...good luck. Although, I may have one or two that can pass...we will see.

Michele and I took the kiddies out to Summerland this evening and let them run around for photo ops. The light was not our best friend, although beautiful...we were chasing it. Luckily, Michele knew where to drag us all and I believe I was able to get quite a few favs. Tonight I will share one that makes my heart melt. Just a moment of peace...who knows, maybe one day it will be love. Don't worry...I will raise him right!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh *gasp* - the sweetness!!! They are such beautiful children and they photograph so well ;) Love the processing on this one too!

Unknown said...

So good......

Anonymous said...

Love them......this photo really is a melter; I got a shot at the same time from the back of them with gorgeous flare; we'll have to work them into a strybd together. I can't WAIT to see the rest; especially of the Wee-est Miss:)

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks ladies. yah this one just made me smile. its these moments that remind us how lucky we really are! didnt get much of the wee lady...but i think two that i am liking...

Unknown said...

this is just so lovely Brooke!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

beautiful...they are gorgeous...when they get married this has to be blown up at the wedding...oh how i love it! and i love the conversion!

Brooke Bowland said...

hehehe. no kidding!!! this is old school full with the grain removed. this has got to be one of my favorite actions EVER!

Anonymous said...

I can absolutely see this at their wedding! It is such a great shot!

Anonymous said...

you guys must have so much fun shooting these 2. I love this picture and Nevaeh's dress is so cute!

Pam Linfitt Photograpy said...

Oh WOW! I love this shot.... And Yes, I too can see this photo on display at their wedding! ;-)