Friday, May 1, 2009

miss "c" :: sneak peek

I had the pleasure of photographing one week old Miss "C" today and I must say, she is every bit of gorgeous! I have known the mama for many years and I was very honored to have the opportunity to get this bitty beauty in front of my camera.

Luckily she slept most of the time, although she snacked pretty much non-stop. hehe. Hey a girls gotta eat! Of course, babies love to keep the surprises coming and today I found out that not all newborns LOVE hats. Who knew? This miss wanted nothing to do with any form of material that touched her head. They truly do come with a built in personality!

Thanks again Alana...she is simply perfect. Oh and sorry about the "wee" mishap. Of course, thank you to mister Nick as well...you are going to make one awesome big brother!

Now onto the "sneak".

4 comments:

D-Trac Construction Inc. said...

OMG how cute! Great work as always!

Brandi said...

So sweet! I love the little smile on her face. Beautiful photo Brooke!

Jessica Hanaumi said...

Just precious!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

wow ok..because i didnt have baby fever already..geesh..

gorgeousness of course!!