Monday, May 11, 2009

stylin' miss miss.

I know I have likely mentioned it a million times...but are you aware that my wee miss is quickly creeping up to ONE. hehe. This means you can be expecting a few extra posts of her while I hold onto her "baby" bits. How is it that we can hardly wait to grow up and when we finally do, we only wish we could slow it down?

I adore her first little style. ADORE.




had to add this one, cause it simply cracks me up. this is how she goes about crawling while rockin' a dress. ha.

6 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

umm ya im having a hard time handling all of her gorgeousness!!! i mean come on! those eyes!!

Jessica Hanaumi said...

Adorable!

Kristi Steeger said...

PRECIOUS!! Love the crawl....classic.

BunkUnc said...

Brookie sorry havent been here for awhile but I'm back ya Terminator style you know the whole i'll be back 90s Arnold thing ummmm ok where that came from who knows!!!!They first pic is absolutly amazing and most definitly my new Fav of the Little Miss for sure!!! The seccond well I'm sure you know how I feel about that one!!! lol but honestly I love all your pics and can't wait to see more of the 2 Cutest kids ever by my Favorite photographer(don't worry Michelle your a very Close seccond)!! Lovin ya Always Brookie
Ur Bro

Michele said...

Hehe! You're lucky Bunk! They're lucky to have a pretty great uncle:) And little Mi-Miss is simply scrumptious in these; give us MORE!

Brooke Bowland said...

ha. bunk you are too funny. yah, she is growing up you can see it in that wee face. oh and she LOVES her dresses. hehe.

ladies you are too sweet. it is nice to know that you are not tired of that face...i know she is a frequent model for the blog...but how can i not snap photos at any given chance??