Monday, May 4, 2009

one month to one.

A little less actually and well...my heart is aching. The thought of this year going by so fast saddens me.

I am of course excited to find out what the future holds...I just wish I could keep her all things "baby" a little bit longer. hehe. Those sweet little fat rolls, chunky feet and ma's, da's & coo's...oh just a little longer.

I think she might be getting sweeter by the minute!

**The second photo is actually my baby blanket [hand made by an auntie]...so that would explain the wear. I have wanted a photo of miss on this blanket since her birth and I am so happy I finally took the time to get it.


5 comments:

Tasha said...

Beautiful! I love your blanket, it's so colourful. I have my blanket too but it's pink and white. I wish I had thought of this when Laura was little.

D-Trac Construction Inc. said...

She is such a sweetie. Beautiful pictures Brooke!

Michele said...

Mmm, mmmm.YUM! She is such a dolly, and your processing is dee-VINE! Fab job on these; my new faves!

Baker Photography said...

ahh brooke she is soo cute! i love that blanket!

Bernadette Uzcategui said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Those eyes are amazing and your photos are breathtaking!