Sunday, May 24, 2009

our mi-miss.

It seems as though only yesterday I was pregnant and anxious to meet our newest addition. As if only days away from entering the hospital to have our sweet baby girl...and now here I am facing her first birthday. Four days. Four days until our Mi-Miss turns ONE...May 27th @ 8:14am to be exact. The emotions are starting to be felt. Of course joy for all the days and years I have to look forward to, the many incredible moments that are ahead...although I would be lying if I left out the part mentioning how my heart aches a little. I do miss that folded up squishy baby girl, those "first" moments and of course a tiny baby in my arms.

This little lady has brought more joy to our lives than we could have ever imagined. She is personality plus and is truly a gift. The perfect piece to complete our family. I am grateful to have her in our lives and cannot imagine it any other way. I just adore our scrunchy nosed, sassy little mama's girl...

And because everything is a little better with a photo. Here she is playing in her crib, blankets have been tossed and all the bumper shoved down. She just loves her comfy bed!

4 comments:

Jessica Hanaumi said...

They grow so quickly! Hope you all have a happy day celebrating!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

she is just gorgeous Brooke! I cant believe a year has come and gone already..wow..Thanks for letting all of us share in the moments of her first year..I look forward to many more "miss miss" moments...

Brandi said...

Such a sweet and beautiful little girl! I can't believe how fast she's growing!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to her!!! She is so sweet Brooke!!!