Monday, March 9, 2009

how time flies.

Having little miss Eve in front of my camera has brought back so many memories...

It seems as though our sweet miss miss just arrived into the world...but truly we are closer to celebrating her 1st birthday than we are to welcoming her. Already moments are becoming a blur and it makes me realize how much I need to appreciate every little thing she does.

Okay...maybe not the screaming. But that is rare! Oh and whom am I kidding, I even love that little screech. Her personality is starting to show and I just adore it. She just melts my heart over and over again...maybe its something about knowing that this is our last...



I am sure many of you are wondering what has happened to my other children...ha. They are here, just far less camera friendly! I will have some of the others to share very soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is such a little beauty... and I agree, time is moving far too fast!

Memories For Life Photography said...

WOW, One year already!!!! That's amazing and so is this picture!!!!!! I just LOVE it!!!! 8 - ) Your lighting is amazing........you need to offer classes Girl!!!!!! Give me an excuse to go out to your beautiful country...LOL!!!!!! Any way, beautiful as usual and so is baby Eve's!!!!!

Kristi Steeger said...

She's a beauty, that is for sure!! And the pictures you get of her.....breath taking!!!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

aww i get sad everytime you say its your last..lol im too emotionally invested!!! lol

ok but for real..she is sooo gorgeous how can you stand it? ?

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Your blog has been giving me baby fever lately!

Brooke Bowland said...

well...she is one in may...in case i led any of you to believe that this bitty little thing is anything over 9 months! hehe. i am holding onto every day.
again, bedroom light. love this room...its magical!
dev...its tough. hehe. really tough.