Monday, March 23, 2009

all about the logo.

If the experience of creating a logo has taught me anything...it may just be that I am really not as desisive as I had originally thought! I had a vision in my mind, but really had no idea how to put it to paper and have it express who I am not only as a photographer but as a person. I will never again under estimate the work that goes into something such as a logo. I will also never again hesitate to hire someone who is able to handle all my craziness.

A big thanks to Lindsay Perry of Perrywinkle Design. Not only was she able to put together my amazing logo, she was also able to put up with all of my insanity. She continued to push forward until I was 100% happy and "in love" with the end result. Thank you so much Lindsay, I look forward to a continuing friendship and possibly a little letterpress! A girl can hope cant she? hehe.

I see big things with my new look. I have already been working on colour variations for my business cards and can hardly wait to get something in print...I think I am going to get all of these! I just cannot help myself...




8 comments:

Kristi Steeger said...

I love these colors Brooke - they go perfectly with the logo! I'd order them all, too!!

Anonymous said...

congrats Brooke, your logo looks great!!!

Heidi said...

Looks great. I am all about the pink so if I had to choose just one that is what it would be!

Anonymous said...

I love your new logo and the colors you chose for your cards! I'm so excited for you!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

BEautious!! love it in the blue and the pink! its fantastic...now..if only mine would design itself..i have not a clue. lol but congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

It's awesome!! Love the endless color potential!!

Brittney Hale said...

I love your new logo!!! these will be awesome cards- are you doing double sided? two suggestions of places to print if you need: whcc, traditional style, and overnightprints.com they are very sturdy and you can round the corners and it looks way cute.

Brooke Bowland said...

appreciate all the feedback! i am really loving it and even more so loving the wonderful girl that put up with me. i am seriously a piece of work when it comes to this stuff!

dev...take time, make a million sketches and accept that you may be partially crazy. ha.

brittney...thank you!!! i see i have a [b] note from yah too. have to get to you on that. thanks much.