Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my big girl.

Its not that I dont try to get photos of the older kiddies...they are just far less willing participants in my photo set ups! Do this, do that, turn your head, move into the light...I am sure they are thinking "is she ever NOT bossy?" ha.

The girls of this house are always my most willing by far. Of course, I am excited for the weather to change so that we can get back outside and into fun outfits, cherry blossoms and open fields. Spring cannot get here fast enough!

In the meantime, I was able to wrangle this one in for a mini shoot to show off her new cut. We are totally loving the shorter hair! Although...it sure does make her look so much more grown up...sigh...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty! Love your processing!!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

well brandi stole my comment...but ya what brandi said! lol


I love seeing pics of the big kids too..what a lucky lady you are!

Tasha said...

Her haircut is lovely! She is a beauty indeed. You're gonna have trouble with the boys with her!