Tuesday, November 4, 2008

just couldnt wait.

I was trying to hold out until my new logo was designed...but lets be honest, I have never been one for patience!

For those who follow the blog religiously [a girl can hope]...you may already know that I have been thinking of a name change...for those who do not follow [bookmark it...hehe] SURPRISE! This is something I have flipped flopped about for far too long and I finally came to the decision that it was to be done. If I kept bringing it up, then I guess that is the way it is meant to be.

So here I am Brooke Bowland Photography. Please bare with me while I work out details and debut a logo in the next month or so. Change your bookmarks too...

Thanks to my friends at the[b]school for the support and advice...very much appreciated!

www.brookebowlandphotography.com
brookebowlandphotography@shaw.ca

thanks much all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke!! Using your name is a wonderful choice :) And I'm super excited to see your new logo!

Unknown said...

Love it! You have an awesome name, why not use it!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

i think its a fantastic change! cant wait to see the new logo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brooke!

Freckle Face Photography said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Can't wait for the new logo (I love logos!!) Although am sad to see indigo six go...I love that name!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks all! i am a little sad to say bye bye to indigo six too...but i just know its right.

appreciate all the support!

Brittney Hale said...

Congrats Brooke! sounds like great things are in store for your future and i cant wait to see them all. I too have been working on a new overhaul of logo blog and website so i know the anticipation and excitment that comes with it.
Good Luck!!!