Thursday, November 13, 2008

workin' on workin'

I am really trying to take these cloudy, rainy days to step back and have a good hard look at my business. I want to assess the direction that I would like to go and have everything so organized that I can move forward with bookings without a second thought!

However...while doing this...

I am missing my camera!

She is just sitting here, beside my desk begging me to get out. Okay, maybe she cant talk, but I know what she is thinking. So in my best efforts to keep her happy, I decided to humor her and have a mini shoot with the lovely Miss I in my favorite place. I have a feeling this is going to be a very frequent occurrence over these cold, [sitting at my desk] months.

Love how the last shot captures her love for those tootsies!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so know how you feel right now, but you're right - it's better to get all of the business stuff straightened out now so you can concentrate on sessions in the future! I'm so excited for you!

And little miss I is soooo beautiful! I adore her smile and her tiny toes!

Anonymous said...

Hello Brooke,
Go to your sitemeter "manager" page and click on "HTML code" in the left column.That will take you to a page with the code you need and how to install it.Hope that helps. cjg of eroticalee

Anonymous said...

Love the last shot. The stockings are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hello Brooke,
I just managed to install the code on one of our test blogs.It works.Now I'm a total duffus at this kind of stuff so if I can do it you won't have any trouble at all.cheers. cjg.

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks much. brandi you are going to have to come for a visit next year! summertime!!!
the last shot...those are her baby legs. i love them!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

oh my gooooodness...i dont have words...

LOVE HER!

Brittney Hale said...

AWESOME!!! last shot I love, ya just wanna tickle those chubby little piggies-- please keep posting while you work on business- i love to look at your work. see ya in [b]school.

Bella Luce Photography said...

I love the last shot!! I love baby toes!!!