Wednesday, November 19, 2008

rollin. teethin. & chillin.

I am off to Montreal tomorrow for a non-business related vacation. Not really sure I would call it much of a vacation considering I depart Penticton 5:45pm Thursday and arrive in Montreal 9:00am Friday. Yikes. Oh well, I am sure it will be worth it. A little time to chill...child free time I might add! So wish I had more time to spend there and was able to do some form of a shoot...I have heard it is an amazing city!

As for the rollin' & teethin'...my girl of course. Two teeth and yet I was still holding out for this little lady to flip herself over...finally she has showed us that she is more then a diva baby who insists on being carried EVERYWHERE! I am so glad that she decided to show me her new skill before I left town...now thats timing...

So of course I must share something recent of the miss...

Are you starting to feel like you see her so much she might actually be yours? ha.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy! How many hats do you have???
I'll never get tired of pictures of your beautiful kids. She's getting too big too fast!
Have fun in Montreal!

Kayleen Taulanga said...

She is SOO beautiful! I love the second picture! priceless

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

oh i wish she was mine!! lol

gorgeous..

have fun in montreal!!! lucky girl

Brooke Bowland said...

hahaha. how many hats? i refuse to tell!

thanks all...she is growing way too fast that is for sure...but I am loving every minute!

hope to have some photos to share from the trip...

Anonymous said...

I love how she's dressed, so adorable. The last one is so cute, the picture on the left her expression is priceless.

Have fun in Montreal!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo sweet!! Love #1 and #2! Have a wonderful vacation :)

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks much girls. i dont know what i am going to do when she can run away from me!