Tuesday, October 28, 2008

lovin' the light.

There is nothing I love more (in photography that is), than amazing light. I totally lucked out when we built our new home with ONE room...and it happens to be our master bedroom. I LOVE the light in this room.

For those who often ask about my "in home" photos...here are the details on the location...

My master bedroom has 2 large west facing windows. Each is over 5ft wide and about 4ft tall. They are separated by about a 1ft gap. I also have a door with glass (south facing) and another window (south facing) about 3ft. The light has me wanting my camera out most of the day to shoot whatever/whoever I can get my hands on...now if only I could convince my husband that i needed the king size bed on wheels so that I could move it as required. ha.

Here are a few from yesterday afternoon...yum.



9 comments:

Kristi Steeger said...

Seriously YUM!!!! I love her lip in the middle pic in the storyboard....she's precious. And I'm quite jealous of the light in your master! :) You've got to get your hubby to agree to a bed on wheels....I have to convince mine we need a new master bedroom! lol!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVVVVVVVE!!! Her, the light, the conversion; they are all YUMMY!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo in love with these photos Brooke!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

oh my goodness! it just keeps getting better and better! if she is this gorgeous in pictures i can only imagine how beautiful in real life! love the light..im so jealous!

Green Peas Photography said...

beautiful Brooke - reminds me that I need to stop and take more photos of my own baby!

Memories For Life Photography said...

Amazing picture's Brook!!! Love her middle lip too!!! Beautiful. Just natural light? Fantastic, she's a sweet heart.

Tasha said...

I really have no words for these.....I want to sqush her to pieces and steal your master bedroom. That light is phenomenal! And how can you go wrong with such a sweetie pie like that.

Brooke Bowland said...

wow ladies...you are all so thoughtful. thank you for the wonderful comments. i do agree...she is a total beauty (slight bias...hehe).

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pics - the drooling is definately my fave!