Tuesday, November 25, 2008

back to reality.

I arrived back to the wonderful reality of my little ones late Sunday night. It was fantastic to be home and I was far too excited to see the kids...[although I did restrain myself from waking them].

Montreal was beautiful! For those who have never been...it is most defiantly worth the trip. Although, I would suggest a little more than a day & a half of "actual" time in the city. We did not make it to Old Montreal other than for a dinner [amazing]. Thank you to our wonderful friends Stephan & Maud for the company and "quick" tour of the city. Hopefully they will now forgive me for any name misspelling and the lack of correct accent. I am afraid I did not become fluent in my very short trip...I did however have far too much fun!

I had hoped to get some photos, but honestly my camera hardly left the room. We were too busy rushing around to get in all that we could...that and it was FREEZING outside. Not one to post without a photo, I thought I would leave you with a little something I was able to grab of the young man in the house the day I left. He was not thrilled at the idea and had just woken from his nap, but I am happy to share as he is growing far too fast...

4 comments:

Brittney Hale said...

That is a great shot- you can tell by his expression how excited he was or lack there of!!

Grumpa said...

I like the James Dean look to him. He looks like he is 6 years old there.

Simon say Grrrruuummmpa

Anonymous said...

Hehe, what a cutie! Glad you had fun on your trip - sounds like a blast!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous pout!