Sunday, February 1, 2009

business.

I have spent much of my winter free time trying to get my business ideas in order. So much in my head and not enough paper in the house to get it all down! Things are far from where I have envisioned them, but slowly getting there...

I am again working on branding. Logo, web design etc. and quickly learning how little I know about computers. HTML is no longer my friend! As for a logo, I have a vision in my head...however getting it created seems to be an entirely different story. Who knew it would all be so complex. Okay, I did. But that is beside the point. hehe.

In the meantime, I gave my header a little face lift. Thanks to Michele for the photo...love it. Michele is due to have her baby February 14th, but I am thinking positive thoughts and hoping the wee one will make an appearance promptly! Cannot wait!

On another note. Weddings. I am taking only a select few this year. So if you are thinking about making a booking, please contact me as soon as you have a free moment. I only have a few spots left!

**a post without a photo...I know, I know. I will make it up to you!**

3 comments:

Michele said...

LOVVVVVVVVVE the new header! Please, please PLEASE will you tell me a few dimensions so I can update mine?! It needs a serious update and resizing!

You're so on top of things....I really don't know how the heck you do it!

Brittney Hale said...

WOW- I love your new header-- you look great!! Ya know if youve got to get business matters into place now is the perfect time- i cant image to many shoots this time of year. Thats my situation... yuk weather makes for alot of down time and a whole lot a kiddo pics.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous new header!! I'm so excited for you with all of the biz stuff... it's time consuming and can be frustrating, but it's worth it!