Monday, February 9, 2009

isla at 8 months.

Its been a long winter and one which has kept me inside working on working without doing much work. Make sense?

Fortunately, I have an in house model who has only recently begun to protest. At least I got a good 8 months out of her! Now that she is moving at rapid speeds across my living room and chewing on anything and everything she can get her wee hands on, things have proven to be a little more difficult. Ah well, its a good thing she is so darn cute. And although I am sure some of you may be sick of my "miss miss" photos by now...she is a huge part of who I am and in turn frequents my blog.

A few late 8 month photos to show off those teeth and new moves...

the teeth [taken with my new flash...learning curve]

the moves

the eyes

the chubba lubba

the tiger that her brother loves. wait til he sees this! i adore how she is roaring right along with him.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting too big too fast! Still unbearably cute to look at! The gap between the front teeth make her look more like Simon's little sister.

RHoney said...

Hey Brooke these photo's are amazing, her eye's really sparkle. What a gorgeous girl!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your photos! They are so clean without too much photoshop and artificial-ness (just made that up) to them. The lighting is just lovely as well. I love it!

Anonymous said...

She has the cutest little teeth! Adorable!

Erin said...

These are so cute. I love the ;lighting too, very high key.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! Great work..love the eyes.

Kristi Steeger said...

I absolutely LOVE the 3rd one! And they are all gorgeous!!

Memories For Life Photography said...

Oh Brooke!!!! These are amazing as usual!!!! Your daughter is just the sweetest thing ever....I love them all. Love the sharpness in the eye's...how do you get them so sharp????? Stunning.... :)

Anonymous said...

She's adorable, I have a friend with a niece named Isla, cute name. great work.

Brooke Bowland said...

wowzers. thanks all new & old. love the love!

Anonymous said...

Baby Isla looks like her mommy. Precious and beautiful.

Amanda Patrice said...

So adorable! Your photos of her are gorgeous! I love that you can pull so many different kinds of shots out of your hat. All the images are interesting and well done...

Anonymous said...

OMG, she's so sweet. Can't wait to see the first teeth with my little one and also see him sitting! Thanks for sharing