Tuesday, February 24, 2009

miss eve :: mini session

Of course I was not able to stay away for long! Mama & babe arrived home late Monday night and I was knocking on her door by Tuesday afternoon [with permission of course].

Since I will be out of town for a few days, I wanted to be sure to capture a few more of those itty bitty moments. So happy that I did. This girl is just precious and has the most adorable little expressions...melts my heart. A full shoot will be done sometime this weekend, and I can hardly wait.

Here are a few fav's from the day. I just cannot seem to decide on the first, colour or b&w...

Will be posting more upon my return. Enjoy the rest of your week...I am off for a little R & R.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them, Brooke! What a cutie. I can see a little Nevaeh in her already.
What? you're going away? I didn't know mom's were allowed a little R&R! Have fun!

I like the colour one better... I think. It's so soft & pink.

Anonymous said...

Ahh she is just adorable, almost makes me broody ;-). Have a great weekend away!

Anonymous said...

THank you, THANK YOU! We're pretty spoiled to have each other do pics.....one less thing for me to worry about:)

I love them all, but cannot WAIT for the "real" session this weekend....it's gonna be yummy!!!!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

gorgeous ..just as we all knew she would be!

fantastic job Brooke! enjoy your R&R!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks ladies. its pretty fantastic to have a photog friend...especially one that trusts you to photograph such an important little lady.
i wish i could maul her constantly...hehehe.

Kristi Steeger said...

OH DEAR!! The yawn - precious!! I'm getting WAY too much baby fever looking at these Brooke. WOW!!!

KELLY said...

cefI just LOVE that yawn!