Monday, February 23, 2009

miss eve.

I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful little lady only minutes after she arrived into the world. My wonderful friend Michele along with her family welcomed the adorable miss Eve yesterday at 3:40pm and I must say she is every bit of perfect!

I arrived to a serene room with soothing music, dim lights and a glowing mama holding her precious daughter. It was peaceful, and a moment that I will always hold dear. I was flooded with emotion and could not hold back the tears, so I didnt. Apparently I also proceeded to ask the weight of miss Eve...three times. I was just so overcome with the beauty of this much anticipated new life that I paid no mind to the answer...which by the way was 8lbs 1oz.

Michele, thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special moment in your life. I look forward to being a part of many more to come and feel so very fortunate to have you as a friend.

Of course, what would this sappy post be without photos. The moment seemed best suited by black & whites...however I did tack on a colour photo to show off that beautiful blonde hair!

**still working out some kinks with the link change...if you click a photo you will be sent back to the main page after. so maybe pass on clicking at this point.**







4 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

ooooh she is yummmmma! cant wait to see more as she grows! great job brooke! and congrats again to Michele!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is gorgeous!!! Congrats Michele and family!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for these!!beautiful job b.
she is gorgeous, she looks like her momma & sister!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute little girl! You made me cry with your blog alone! Can't wait to meet & smell her!