Tuesday, October 7, 2008

think christmas.

How can I already be talking Christmas, when it seems that fall has just arrived. Well, we all know that its here before we know it...so I thought I would just say it. Its time to start thinking Christmas!

Here are my 2008 Christmas Cards. I hope that you love them as much as I do.

Cards are customizable. We can change colours, and play with patterns etc. Writing is up to you. These can be done as a photo card with your print on the front, or an actual card which will be blank inside for you to write as you wish. Please contact me with inquiries....

Of course, dont be limited to the idea of Christmas cards, we can modify them to suit all sorts of occasions!

Thank you cards
Baby Announcements
Birthday Invites
(to name a few)

ENJOY!
b.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards!!! whoo hooo, did you make them youself?

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Brooke!!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks ladies. i am thrilled with them! i dont know which i will use this year?

Larry Reeves Photo said...

Great idea...very creative. I really like the ideas.