Sunday, October 5, 2008

here and gone.

Well I am sure that many of you may believe I am slightly crazy, I honestly have a plan...it just changes from day to day. ha. Are you may have noticed, the logo is again gone...what? Yes I know, I just debuted a new one and although in the moment I had thought I was happy with it...well I obviously was not.

So what is the answer??

Its time to admit that although I may have a lot of photoshop knowledge, I fall short in the area of logo design. I have decided to get some assistance in the design department and will be hiring someone to design a logo for me. In the meantime I will be using a font and that will have to do. So over the next few months watch for a new look...I can hardly wait...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see your new look!!!

Freckle Face Photography said...

waiting with baited breath!!

Brooke Bowland said...

i cannot wait...i am trying to really figure out what i want and not just toss it together this time. i am soooo impatient! hehe.