Tuesday, December 16, 2008

those days.

We have all had them. The ones that just dont seem to go quite right. Today I must admit, I am not in the best of moods. Woke up feeling horrid, tried to keep up with a crazy toddler and sad baby miss all day...and well, I am just plain worn out and having...

One of "those days".

Just when I think the day is a total write off...I look up and see this...



What is it? Just a little boy trying to bring a smile to his mommy's face. I could not stop laughing. Funny how someone so very small can remind you to shake that feeling and take a second to enjoy all the day has to offer...

4 comments:

D-Trac Construction Inc. said...

LOL -Nicholas laughed out loud too :)

Kristi Steeger said...

Brooke this is priceless!! What a cutie! It's great we get to catch all these moments on camera...isn't it? :)

Anonymous said...

Funny photo Brookie

Anonymous said...

makes me Smile and Chuckle everytime!!!!