Sunday, December 14, 2008

classic.

I am sure many photographers would say the same...photographing kids is not always easy. The toss to keep ratio is HIGH! Children have their own agenda and more than likely, you are not top of the list.

I find with my own children, its far worse...they just love pushing my buttons...

I set up for a few photos of the wee ones last week in order to get that one amazing shot to send to all the fam of them in their Christmas gear. It didnt work so well...but I was able to scoop this oh so classic "help my brother is mauling me" photo. Have a few more to share, but they will not surface til the new year as I dont want to ruin any Christmas surprises!

1 comment:

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Your kids are beautiful! I have the hardest time taking pictures of my kids, too. They're like, oh it's just mom with her camera again, I'm outta here!" :)