Thursday, December 11, 2008

looking back.

I thought this time of year would a fantastic time to look back over the past few months. 2008 has been fantastic to us...a new home, healthy happy children and the addition of our beautiful baby miss miss.

More then likely I will be sharing a lot of the little Miss. I of course cannot get enough of her and since she is a willing little model...[most of the time]...I have a very large vault of photos. As you will see in the last photos...even Diva's have their moments.

I hope you enjoy looking back as much as I do...






3 comments:

Kristi Steeger said...

I am in awe of your skin tones Brooke! These are gorgeous!! And wow she is a cutie. They grow too fast.....don't they!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! when i have a baby will you please take its picture? I love this set! beautiful imagery! i love love love it!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks ladies. kristi...they grow way too fast, i just want to bottle her up!
mary...of course...where do you live? hehe. thanks so much!!!