Wednesday, May 21, 2008

blog slacker.

I see its been more then a few days since I made a post. Please bare with me as I am currently within the one week mark of having a baby. Okay...excuses excuses...but I figure its a pretty decent one!

I have not been doing any photography for the past week or so. I find I only get frustrated at not being able to get in the position I want or to the location I desire...so I am taking a bit of a breather until the dust settles.

For those that do not know, not only am I set to have baby arrive in less then one week (Tuesday will be the final day if baby does not appear on its own), but I am also in the midst of building a home and getting set to move for mid June. In case it was ever in question, I am officially CRAZY!

Thank you for the continued support and for always stopping by to check out my blog (although never leaving comments...hehe). Look forward to getting back into the swing of things...

1 comment:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

here..im leaving a comment...your baby girl is gorgeous! cant wait to see the future pics you do of her! especially her and Si together! Congrats!

speedy recovery!