Friday, May 30, 2008

baby makes six

We have officially become a family of SIX...yes...SIX! It is funny to say that out loud, something we are going to have to get used to.

Isla Hanna Claire was welcomed into the world May 27th @ 8:14am weighing a perfect 7lbs 13ozs & 21 inches long. She is one happy & healthy little lady.

I was fortunate enough to have my fantastic friend come up to the hospital and not only spoil me with gifts and visits...but also take this fantastic photos of our newest addition. Thank you Michele!








3 comments:

Freckle Face Photography said...

congrats Brooke! She is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more wonderful images of her!!

Heidi said...

The photos turned out great. Ever since we talked about cameras that day in the hospital I have been researching like crazy. Have yet to convince my husband that I deserve it. Hope you are getting some sleep. Will check back later to see your newborn shoot(if you don't mind)

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks ladies!

heidi...of course you deserve it! hehe. we are hoping to get some newborn shots of Isla this week, of course Michele will likely be taking them as I am pretty stiff still and dont want to push it. Thank you for the fantastic care and keep in touch...we love having photo friends!