Tuesday, April 15, 2008

indigo six update

I would like to share with you some Indigo Six News!

A little something from Michele's "NEW" blog...

"My wonderful partner Brooke and I have decided to begin our own separate journeys. It's tough to work together when, although we have VERY similar tastes in everything....our lives of course aren't parallel. I'm going left when she's going right and vice versa. This way we'll have the best of both worlds, still being able to hire the other to second shoot, bounce ideas off of, and in my case....still use Brooke's amazing design skills (stay tuned for my new logo and business cards)!"

I would like to add...

Other then the fact that we will now run our businesses independently, dont expect to see any major changes. Please continue to support us each on our journey...as we move forward as friends although no longer business partners! I am excited to share with you the link to Michele's new blog...check it out!

Michele Dyson Photographer http://micheledyson.blogspot.com/

B.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Awwwww......

warm fuzzies; I was in need of a few!

Thank you:)